Ibanez PM200 Pat Metheny Semi Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Ibanez PM200 Pat Metheny Semi Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Designed for the renowned jazz guitarist, the Ibanez PM200 Pat Metheny Signature semi acoustic guitar features a single Silent 58 humbucking pickup for the dark tone characteristic of Metheny. The Natural finish gives the guitar a clean look and shows off the maple body beautifully.
Product Ref: 37873View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PM200 has a maple top and maple back and sides, for plenty of sustain and great bite. The mahogany set-in neck is slim and fast, with maximum playing comfort, and the frets on the ebony fingerboard have been treated with the Prestige fret edge treatment for comfort and playability.
The guitar is supplied with a hardshell case to keep it safe on the road.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Top: Maple
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Finish: Natural
- Bridge: Gotoh® GE103B Bridge
- Tailpiece: PM Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Bound Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628mm
- Radius: 305mm
- Frets: 22 Medium Frets with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Position Inlays: Pearl & Abalone Block
- Width at Nut: 43mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Silent 58 Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Strings: Flatwound
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.