Ibanez Premium Steve Vai JEM70V Electric Guitar, SFG
Ibanez Premium Steve Vai JEM70V Electric Guitar, SFGDetails
One of the world's most iconic guitars, the Ibanez JEM is renowned for pushing the boundaries of what a guitar can do and this Premium JEM70V is set to continue that tradition for years to come.
Product Ref: 23945View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Originally launched in 1987 and designed in collaboration with guitar legend Steve Vai, the Jem series signature guitars promise to adhere to the exact specifications that Steve himself uses and few signature models available today can boast that fact.
Super-smooth fret edges are produced by a hand-crimping technique, usually only found on much more expensive instruments. The JEM70V is armed with DiMarzio Evolution pickups, chrome hardware on an American Basswood body. With its Sea Foam Green finish, monkey-grip handle and Tree of Life inlay, it's as eye catching as only a JEM can be.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: American Basswood Body
- Bridge: Edge Bridge
- Colour: Sea Foam Green
- Neck Type: 5pc Wizard Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS TITANIUM Reinforcement
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 58mm
- Thickness at 1st: 18mm
- Thickness at 12th: 20mm
- Radius: 400mmR
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® Evolution® (H)
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio® Evolution® (S)
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® Evolution® (H)
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.