Ibanez Prestige AR2619-AV Electric Guitar, Antique Violin
Ibanez Prestige AR2619-AV Electric Guitar, Antique ViolinDetails
Product Ref: 42573View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
The incorporation of a tri-sound switch for both the neck and bridge super 80 "Flying Finger" pickups gives you vast tonal options by providing the capability to switch between series, parallel and split coil operation modes to produce a huge library of sounds that can be fine tuned and tweaked with the twin tone controls.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In (Smooth Heel)
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Finish: Antique Voilin
- Bridge: Gibraltar with Sustain Block
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: AR 3pc Maple
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Inlays: Pearl & Abalone
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 43mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 2 x Tri-sound Switches
- Bridge Pickup: Super 80 "Flying Finger" (Passive Ceramic)
- Neck Pickup: Super 80 "Flying Finger" (Passive Ceramic)
- Hardware: Gold
- Case: Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.