Ibanez RG Prestige RG2550Z Electric Guitar, White Pearl Metallic
Ibanez RG Prestige RG2550Z Electric Guitar, White Pearl MetallicDetails
Product Ref: 54341View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ibanez Prestige Series
The Ibanez Prestige series combines precision, performance and playability to create a range of powerful and versatile electric guitars. Mixing high-tech manufacturing with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, the Prestige series is innovative in design and construction. The range is known for high performing fast necks, iconic pickup pairing and advanced electronics and hardware.
Edge Zero Locking Tremolo
The Ibanez Edge-Zero Tremolo is a high performance double locking tremolo that answers the problems many people have with floating tremolos, keeping the bridge level whilst adjusting tunings. With the innovative Zero Point system the Edge-Zero retains its neutral and balanced position regardless of the tension adjustments allowing quicker tuning and a hassle free set-up.
Zero Point Spring SystemThe ZPS3 is the next stage of zero point systems with the addition of two outer springs made of lightweight Duralumin to make the guitar easier to tune and provide much greater tuning stability whilst even the other strings will stay in tune if you break a string. If you prefer a full floating tremolo setup, simply and easily remove the stop bar from the back panel of the guitar for a more traditional set up.
Wizard HP Neck Profile
The use of Ibanez's own Wizard HP (High Performance) neck allows for the Prestige RG2550Z to be extremely playable and optimized for lead guitarists as the thin nature of the neck helps to perform swift and nimble guitar runs seamlessly whilst retaining enough substance to ensure a thick and full resonance when playing rhythm patterns and chords.
Barless Top-Lok Nut
The Barless Top-Lok Nut is yet another innovative feature from Ibanez which eliminates the need for a retainer bar to maintain string tension. Through its simple design and careful injection moulding production process it holds the strings at the correct angle whilst remaining smooth and ergonomic.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: White Pearl Metallic
- Pickguard: Chrome
- Bridge: Edge-Zero Tremolo with ZPS3
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 5pc Maple/Walut
- Neck Profile: Wizard HP
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 430 mmR
- Frets: 24 Jumbo with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Inlays: Wedge Sharktooth Inlay
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Barless Top-Lock
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 X Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio The Tone Zone (Humbucker/Passive/Alnico)
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio True Velvet (Single Coil/Passive/Alnico)
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Air Norton (Humbucker/Passive/Alnico)
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
- Includes: Hardshell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.