Ibanez RG2820ZD Prestige Electric Guitar, Tri Fade Burst
Ibanez RG2820ZD Prestige Electric Guitar, Tri Fade BurstDetails
The Ibanez RG2820ZD Prestige electric guitar has been honed for speed and strength, with a fast-playing Wizard Prestige neck and Seymour Duncan pickups designed for precise reproduction of picking nuances in the neck position and warm, vintage tones in the bridge position. The Tri Fade Burst finish, Sure Grip knobs and ivory binding give the instrument an attractive, vintage feel.
Product Ref: 36181View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RG2820ZD has an alder body and a five-piece maple and walnut neck, with a slimmed-down joint to aid access to the higher frets. The rosewood fingerboard has 24 medium frets and dot position inlays, and the Edge-Zero bridge guarantees great tuning stability, however hard you wail.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Tri Fade Burst
- Bridge: Edge-Zero
- Tailpiece: ZPS3
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 Medium
- Position Inlays: Dot
Electronics & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom5 TB-14 Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2n Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.