Ibanez RG350DXZ Electric Guitar, Black
Ibanez RG350DXZ Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 54359View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Edge Zero II Tremolo
The Ibanez Edge-Zero II Tremolo is a high performance double locking tremolo that answers the problems many people have with floating tremolos, keeping the bridge level whilst adjusting tunings. With the innovative Zero Point system the Edge-Zero retains its neutral and balanced position regardless of the tension adjustments allowing quicker tuning and a hassle free set-up.
Zero Point Spring System
The ZPS3 is the next stage of zero point systems with the addition of two outer springs made of lightweight Duralumin to make the guitar easier to tune and provide much greater tuning stability whilst even the other strings will stay in tune if you break a string. If you prefer a full floating tremolo setup, simply and easily remove the stop bar from the back panel of the guitar for a more traditional set up.
Wizard Neck Profile
The use of Ibanez's own Wizard III neck allows for the Ibanez RG350DXZ to be extremely playable and optimized for lead guitarists as the thin nature of the neck helps to perform swift and nimble guitar runs seamlessly whilst retaining enough substance to ensure a thick and full resonance when playing rhythm patterns and chords.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In (Smooth Heel)
- Finish: Black Flat
- Pickguard: White Pearloid
- Bridge: Edge-Zero II Locking Tremolo with ZPS3
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Wizard III
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 400 mmR
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Sharktooth
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Locking
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker/Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker/Passive/Alnico)
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker/Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.