Ibanez RG350DXZ Electric Guitar, Black
Ibanez RG350DXZ Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 54359View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Edge Zero II Tremolo
The Ibanez Edge-Zero II Tremolo is a high performance double locking tremolo that answers the problems many people have with floating tremolos, keeping the bridge level whilst adjusting tunings. With the innovative Zero Point system the Edge-Zero retains its neutral and balanced position regardless of the tension adjustments allowing quicker tuning and a hassle free set-up.
Zero Point Spring System
The ZPS3 is the next stage of zero point systems with the addition of two outer springs made of lightweight Duralumin to make the guitar easier to tune and provide much greater tuning stability whilst even the other strings will stay in tune if you break a string. If you prefer a full floating tremolo setup, simply and easily remove the stop bar from the back panel of the guitar for a more traditional set up.
Wizard Neck Profile
The use of Ibanez's own Wizard III neck allows for the Ibanez RG350DXZ to be extremely playable and optimized for lead guitarists as the thin nature of the neck helps to perform swift and nimble guitar runs seamlessly whilst retaining enough substance to ensure a thick and full resonance when playing rhythm patterns and chords.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In (Smooth Heel)
- Finish: Black Flat
- Pickguard: White Pearloid
- Bridge: Edge-Zero II Locking Tremolo with ZPS3
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Wizard III
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 400 mmR
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Sharktooth
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Locking
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker/Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker/Passive/Alnico)
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker/Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.