Ibanez RG3550ZDX Electric Guitar with Hardshell Case, Black
Ibanez RG3550ZDX Electric Guitar with Hardshell Case, BlackDetails
The Ibanez RG Prestige Series was introduced in 1987 and is still thriving and evolving. World famous for their characteristic thin, fast necks and hard-edged rock and metal tones, these diabolical new creations turn heads and warp minds with colours and specs inspired by the originals.
Product Ref: 32588View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Basswood body with slick black finish in a fierce double-cutaway shape with pearl white pickguard give the RG Prestige 3550ZDX a prestige look to match its name.
The high specifications of the RG3550 include a fast, flat and thin Maple and Walnut 5-piece Wizard HP neck with titanium rod reinforcement. The neck provides a thin and fast yet strong and sturdy surface, ready to satisfy the most demanding of lightning-fast shredders.
The Edge-Zero tremolo bridge features locking studs which contribute to tuning stability even when you're using radical trem effects.
The DiMarzio True Velvet middle pickup is a vintage-style single-coil pickup that's clean, bright and designed to still sound sweet when picking above the 12th fret. This is accompanied a by deep and warm DiMarzio Air Norton humbucking neck pickup and a Tone Zone bridge pickup, to complete the Prestige finish.
Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: Edge-Zero Bridge with Zero Point System
- Finish: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Neck Type: Wizard HP with Titanium reinforcement
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: DiMarzio Air Norton/True Velvet/ToneZone
Hard Shell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.