Ibanez RG460VFM Electric Guitar, Brown Burst
Ibanez RG460VFM Electric Guitar, Brown BurstDetails
The Ibanez RG Series gets an update with a SynchroniZR bridge with Zero Point System, keeping the fast Wizard neck. RG Series guitars are made to be played, and played a lot.
Product Ref: 32565View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ultimate workhorse guitar for the hardworking musician, the RG460VFM has everything you love in an RG Tremolo guitar but with an updated SynchroniZR non-locking tremolo. The Basswood body and exciting finish give you a whole new way to play hard rock and metal.
The thin, flat and fast Wizard III Neck offers unlimited playability for demanding players, and features a two-octave 24-fret fingerboard with a wide tonal range.
Infinity pickups provide dynamic sound for chording and rhythm playing, with a brilliant warm sound and strong harmonics from the lead pickup.
Experience the smoothest Ibanez back stop ever with the ZPS. The Zero Point System is an additional outer pair of springs providing easier tuning and better tuning stability, even ensuring all the other strings will stay in tune if a string breaks.
Now with a SynchroniZR non-locking tremolo, the RG series has a vintage look that is brought right up to date.
With a Transparent Brown Burst finish, the RG460VFM looks as warm and inviting to play as it sounds.
Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood, Flame Maple Top
- Bridge: SynchroniZR bridge
- Finish: Transparent Brown Burst
- Neck Material: Maple Neck
- Neck Type: 3pc Wizard III
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Infinity Pickups
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.