Ibanez RG721RW RG Series Electric Guitar, Charcoal Brown Flat
Ibanez RG721RW RG Series Electric Guitar, Charcoal Brown FlatDetails
The Ibanez RG721RW RG Series electric guitar has an American basswood body with a rosewood top, beautifully shown off by the Charcoal Brown Flat finish. The CAP-VM humbucking pickups have a 5-position switching system, including a setting to run the neck pickup in parallel.
Product Ref: 34611View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RG721RW has a 5-piece maple/walnut neck topped with a bound rosewood fingerboard. The 24 jumbo frets have hand-rolled fret edges for a smooth, fast-playing neck.
The Tight-End R Bridge has been designed to deliver playability and rock-solid stability, with the saddles firmly locked onto the base plate for maximum transmission of string vibration to the body, and a smooth surface to protect the strumming hand however aggressively you play.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Top: Rosewood
- Body Material: American Basswoood
- Finish: Charcoal Brown Flat
- Bridge: Tight-End R Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Scale Length: 648mm / 25.5"
- Radius: 400mmR
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets with Premium Fret Edge Treatment
- Position Inlays: Off-Set Pearl Dot
- Nut Width: 43mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: CAP-VM (H) Neck Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: CAP-VM (H) Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.