Ibanez S521 Electric Guitar, Blackberry Sunburst
Ibanez S521 Electric Guitar, Blackberry SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 42612View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the most unique components of this guitar is the Quantum pickups located on the bridge and neck positions with 5-way switching. These pickups are designed to offer the player a range of tones, letting you shape your sound any way you'd like. The low-end is punchy yet articulate, making it ideal for punchy rhythm riffs. Ideal for rock and metal players this guitar is also well-balanced meaning it will suit nearly any playing style.
Mahogany Body and Maple Neck
With the Ibanez constructed from a mahogany body and maple neck, the guitar produces a range of tones that are exceptionally balanced and offer plenty of depth. Creating a warm soft tone, the mahogany body brings with it the grind and bite to give it some roughness, whilst the maple neck helps keep things tight and bright. The two tonewoods work together to give sparkle and sizzle to the highs, a strong snappy attack to its midrange and keeps the lows firm and thick.
Wizard III Neck Profile
It's all about comfort and speed with the Wizard III neck, providing the maple neck with a thin, contoured profile for those left hand maneuvers. The fingerboard is made from Rosewood the enhance the bright characteristics of the maple, and helps open up the midrange for big, booming notes.
About Ibanez Guitars
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Fixed
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Blackberry Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile:Wizard III
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 400mmR
- Scale: 25.5”
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Offset White Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum Humbucker (Passive/Alnico)
- Neck Pickup: Quantum Humbucker (Passive/Alnico)
- Controls: Volume/Tone/5-Way Selector
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Metal Dome
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Ibanez M100C Hardshell Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.