Ibanez S5570Q-DGD Electric Guitar, Dark Green Doom
Ibanez S5570Q-DGD Electric Guitar, Dark Green DoomDetails
The Ibanez S5570Q-DGD Electric Guitar is equipped with everything the modern guitarist requires. The Quilted Maple top not only looks stunning, but adds brightness to the Mahogany body’s warm tones. The classic shape allows easy access to all 24 frets, whilst the Super Wizard HP neck shape is comfortable and easy to navigate. The HSH designed pickups offer extensive tonal options and a balanced range of frequencies. The S5570Q comes with a Lo-Pro Edge tremolo system and is finished in a striking dark green.
Product Ref: 71689View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maple/Walnut Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The Maple/Walnut neck and Rosewood fingerboard has been designed with a thin "C" shape for a smooth, fast play. Using both Maple and Walnut for the neck gives the guitar’s tone bright characteristics, with plenty of warmth to it. The two woods work together to produce firm lows, sizzling highs, and a snappy attack in the mids. Adding a Rosewood fingerboard produces a body of overtones, as well as being smooth to play. The guitar’s neck is also reinforced with titanium rods from KTS, offering a lightweight design with better tone and playability then standard neck rods.
Wizard HP Neck Profile
The use of Ibanez's own Wizard HP (High Performance) neck allows for the Prestige to be extremely playable and is optimized for lead guitarists. The thin nature of the neck helps to perform swift and nimble guitar runs seamlessly whilst retaining enough substance to ensure a thick and full resonance. The neck is treated with their Prestige fret edge treatment, creating a seamless feel along the neck and allow for a more comfortable and smooth play.
Lo-Pro Edge Tremolo
The Ibanez Lo Pro Edge is a high performance double locking tremolo that was first introduced in 1991 in six and seven string form and was fitted on selective high-end Ibanez models. The extremely versatile floating tremolo system provides an added range of playing capabilities and improved tuning stability. Its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners offers incredible playing comfort, while its locking studs contribute to the tuning stability.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Lo-Pro Edge Tremolo Bridge
- Colour: Dark Green Doom
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Build:Super Wizard HP
- Neck: Maple/Walnut
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 430mm
- Frets: 24
- Plate: 4 Bolt
- Scale Length: 25.5’’
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 58mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: HGD1 (H) Pickup
- Middle Pickup: ST2 (S) Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: HGD2 (H) Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone
- Machine Heads: Nickel
- Pickup Selection
- Position 1: Neck
- Position 2: Neck and Middle
- Position 3: Middle
- Position 4: Neck and Bridge
- Position 5: Bridge
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.