Ibanez S670QM Electric Guitar, Transparent Grey Burst
Ibanez S670QM Electric Guitar, Transparent Grey BurstDetails
Product Ref: 47922View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Wizard III Neck Profile
The Ibanez feature’s their own wizard III neck profile, offering incredible comfort and speed for fast hand manoeuvres. While the maple neck features a naturally smooth feel, the profile provides a thin, contoured shape that lets your hand cup the neck with ease. The rosewood fingerboard enhances the guitars tone with richness and dynamics, creating sparkling highs and firm lows.
The Ibanez S670QM is equipped with a trio of Ibanez Quantum pickups, located on the bridge, middle, and neck positions, along with 5-way switching. The pickups are designed to offer the player a range of tones, letting them achieve the perfect sound. The two humbuckers provide an accelerated bass response, ideal for punchy rhythm riffs, and high-speed staccatos, while the single-coil offers a crisp treble response with a smooth middle and a firm bass. In addition, these pickups also offer a precise high-end articulation, ideal for rock and metal players.
Edge Zero II Tremolo
The Ibanez Edge Zero is a high performance double locking tremolo first introduced in 2010, featuring similarities with both the Lo-Pro Edge tremolo and the original Floyd Rose Tremolo. This design created a unique and extremely versatile floating tremolo system which provides an added range of playing capabilities and improved tuning stability. For the Edge Zero II model, Ibanez designed it with a lower profile to improve comfort, and added a stud locking function for superior tuning stability.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for electric guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980s that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe, Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Edge-Zero II Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Transparent Grey Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Wizard III
- Scale Length: 25.5’’
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Off-Set White Dots
- Nut: Locking
- Nut Width: 43mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle Pickup: Quantum Single-Coil (Passive/Alnico)
- Neck Pickup: Quantum Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Pickup Selector
- Tuners: Die-Cast
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
- String Gauge: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Case Included: No
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.