Ibanez S771PB Electric Guitar, Transparent Grey Flat
Ibanez S771PB Electric Guitar, Transparent Grey FlatDetails
The Ibanez S771PB Electric Guitar is a stylish and versatile guitar with incredible tone and playability. Featuring a lightweight Mahogany body and Maple neck, along with three expressive Quantum pickups in the popular H-S-H configuration, the S771PB delivers a rich and powerful tone ideal for a wide range of styles and genres. The S771PB also features a gorgeous Poplar Burl top and Transparent Grey Flat finish certain to look good on any stage.
Product Ref: 56203View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pickup Switching System
- Position 1: Neck H pickup (both coils)
- Position 2: Neck H pickup (inner coil only) and middle S pickup
- Position 3: Middle S pickup
- Position 4: Middle S pickup and bridge H pickup (inner coil only)
- Position 5: Bridge H pickup (both coils)
- Top: Poplar Burl
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Edge Zero II tremolo bridge
- Finish: Transparent Grey Flat (TGF)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Type: Wizard III neck
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Inlays: Off-set white dots
- Scale Length: 648 mm (25.5")
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle pickup: Quantum (S) mid pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware color: Cosmo Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.