Ibanez SA160FM Electric Guitar, Transparent Gray Burst
Ibanez SA160FM Electric Guitar, Transparent Gray BurstDetails
The renowned Ibanez SA series has been reborn for 2012. With a new applied body shape, which is thinner and has a curvier arch top, the new Ibanez SA Series offers more comfort and playability. If you're in need of versatility then the SA adapts to any genre of music effortlessly, ideal for clean rhythm, crunchy blues or even hard-driving riffs and solos.
Product Ref: 23943View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Built for versatility, this SA160FM is a musical chameleon. From clean rhythm to crunchy blues, all the way out to the most molten of metal, the SA160FM shines in every genre. Its arched top emphasizes the beauty of the SA160FM's many visual treatments, from straight-ahead solid colors to a stunning quilted grained maple with transparent finish. Combined with its SSH pickup configuration and simple synchronized tremolo, the SA160FM can traverse any musical territory.
SA Thin Body/Sat Pro II
The new curvy arched SA series top maximizes the beautiful figured maple, and thinner body for more comfortable playability. The Ibanez Sat Pro II synchronized tremolo eliminates unnecessary resonance around the saddles by firmly securing them to the bridge plate. This keeps the saddles very stable even during frequent tremolo use.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Flamed Maple top/Mahogany body
- Bridge: SAT Pro II bridge
- Colour: Transparent Gray Burst
- Neck type: 3pc SA Maple neck
- Fret: Medium frets
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 56mm (at 21 F)
- Thickness at 1st: 20.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 23mm
- Radius: 400mmR
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: STDS (S)
- Middle Pickup: STDS (S)
- Bridge Pickup: STDH2 (H)
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.