Ibanez SR1206 Premium 6 String Bass, Vintage Natural Flat
Ibanez SR1206 Premium 6 String Bass, Vintage Natural FlatDetails
The Ibanez SR bass is renowned for its playing comfort and flexibility like no other basses in its class. This 6-string SR Premium has the classic slim neck and comes equipped with the high profile MR4 bridge.
Product Ref: 23999View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
The premium fret edges are processed to be specially rounded for smooth play and comfortable neck grip.
Ovankol top lamination gives the bass a premium feel along with a strong presence.
Nordstrand "Big Single" crams as meaty a single coil as can fit in a soapbar style pickup, producing a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tonal texture, while still retaining the clarity that's characteristic of single coil pickups.
The EQBIIISC is a customized 3-band EQ and a dedicated preamp for Nordstrand pickups for further pure and wider frequency response. This preamp system is equipped with an EQ bypass switch and a mid-frequency select switch(250Hz or 600Hz).
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Ovankol top/Mahogany body
- Bridge: MR-4 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Fret: Medium frets
- Neck Type: 5pc Atlas-6 Wenge/Bubinga neck w/KTS TITANIUM Reinforcement
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 54mm
- Width at Last Fret: 83mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 400mmR
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Nordstrand BigSingle 6
- Bridge Pickup: Nordstrand BigSingle
- Equaliser: EQB-IIISC 3-band eq
- String: Elixir® strings
- Hardware Colour: Gold
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.