Ibanez SR305 5 String Bass Guitar, Root Beer Metallic
Ibanez SR305 5 String Bass Guitar, Root Beer MetallicDetails
The Ibanez SR305 5 String Bass Guitar offers a range of powerfully deep tones without the need to tune down. Built from a mahogany body and a 5-piece maple/rosewood neck, the Ibanez bass produces a naturally warm tone, with a sharp midrange punch and thick, creamy lows. The PowerSpan dual coil pickups are incredibly responsive, creating tones filled with harmonics and dynamic expressions. Fitted with a 3-band EQ and power tap switch, the SR305 offers a huge range of tones that will enhance your playing style while giving you the ability to experiment.
Product Ref: 80037View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
PowerSpan Dual Coil Pick-Ups
The Ibanez Bass features a set of PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups, designed with exposed stainless steel pole pieces to deliver a high output with exceptional clarity. The PowerSpan pickups offer an enhanced response and a strong signal to create a tone that’s rich with harmonics and dynamic expression without looking its perfectly thick low end.
3-Band EQ with 3-Way Power Tap Switch
One of the most unique features of the 5-string bass guitar is the 3-band EQ with a 3-way power tape switch. This design allows you to shape and craft the tone of your bass with maximum control, providing the ability to mould every nuance of your sound. The 3-way power tap switch offers you three different tones, from humbucking sounds and single coil notes, to a low-end enhanced single coil option, creating an incredibly versatile instrument that will keep up with any playing style.
About Ibanez Guitars
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- 5th String Provides a wider variety of notes for a deeper tone
- PowerSpan pickups deliver rich harmonics and tonal expression
- 5-piece maple/rosewood neck enhances neck stability and reduces warping
- 3-Band EQ provides excellent control over the bass sound
- Solid mahogany body creates warm tonal characteristics
- Finished in a Root Beer metallic with cosmo black hardware
- Accu-Cast B120 bridge provides excellent string stability
- Series: SR
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour: Root Beer Metallic
- Neck Material: SR5 5pc Maple/Rosewood neck
- Scale Length: 864mm/34"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Medium
- Nut:Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickup (Passive)
- Neck Pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickup (Passive)
- Controls: Volume/Balancer/3-Way Power Tap Selector/3-Band EQ
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band eq w/3 way Power Tap switch
- Bridge: Accu-cast B125 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Control knobs: Metal Snap-on
- String Gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.