Ibanez SR4006E Prestige 6-String Bass Guitar, Stained Oil
Ibanez SR4006E Prestige 6-String Bass Guitar, Stained OilDetails
The Ibanez SR4006E Prestige 6-string bass guitar boasts sleek looks and powerful sound, with a mahogany body finished in Stained Oil and a pair of Bartolini Custom pickups offering deeper tone from the neck and bright tone at the bridge for a wide tonal sweep from the Blend control.
Product Ref: 37882View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SR4006E features the Power Curve III three-band EQ, developed specifically for the SR Prestige range. It offers simple adjustment of the core tones via the Mid Q control, and has an EQ On/Off switch that outputs directly from the pickups.
The five-piece wenge and bubinga is reinforced with KTS™ titanium rods for extra reliability, and the wenge fingerboard is enhanced with mother-of-pearl oval inlays. The 24 medium frets have the Prestige fret edge treatment for a smooth, comfortable playing experience.
The bass features the Mono-Rail IV bridge, which offers ultimate string isolation by indepedently locking down each saddle to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference. The height of each saddle can be easily adjusted with a single screw.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Stained Oil
- Bridge: Mono-Rail IV Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Wenge/Bubinga
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Wenge
- Scale Length: 34" / 864mm
- Radius: 500mm
- Frets: 24 Medium Frets with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Oval
- Width at Nut: 54mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini® Custom Neck Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini® Custom Bridge Pickup
- Equaliser: Power Curve III 3-Band EQ with EQ Bypass Switch
- Controls: Volume, Balancer, Bass, Mid, Mid Q, Treble
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.