Ibanez SRF705 5 String, Brown Burst Flat
Ibanez SRF705 5 String, Brown Burst FlatDetails
The Ibanez SRF705-BBF bass guitar is part of the SR series, which has given bass players a modern alternative for 25 years. Ibanez is continuously aiming to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a range of different budgets. No matter what the specs, the SR continues to appeal to players with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
Product Ref: 47880View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
30 Fret Neck
The SR Portamento has an extended 30-fret Rosewood fretboard perfect for playing in upper registers that are usually only accessible on an upright.
5pc SR Maple/Bubinga Thru-Neck
The SR Portamento has a 5-piece Maple/ Bubinga thru-neck for extra sustain and superior tone.
Piezo Level Control
On the back of the SR Portamento are recessed controls that are assigned to each individual string to control the volume of the Ibanez-exclusive AeroSilk Piezo pickup. Get perfect string balance and response by adjusting the volume to accommodate different string gauges.
Custom bridge for AeroSilk Piezo System
The Custom bridge is built specifically for the optimum performance of the AeroSilk Piezo pickup system. Special plastic saddles are designed to work in concert with the piezo pickups and enhance the acoustic "stand-up" quality of the sound.
Bartolini MK-1 Pickups
The MK-1 pickups are a split coil design that offers a wide frequency range and enhanced definition for optimal accuracy. The neck and bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
AeroSilk Piezo system w/Active tone control
The EQ section includes the controls of the Bartolini pickups with the AeroSilk Piezo system. The controls include a Master volume, balance, bass and treble controls for the Bartolini MK-1 pickups with master volume and tone control for the Piezo system.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany wing body
- Bridge: Custom bridge for AeroSilk Piezo system
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck type: SRF5 5pc Maple/Bubinga neck-thru
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard
- Fret: Fretless
Hardware & Pickups
- Neck pu: Bartolini MK-1 neck pu (Passive)
- Bridge pu: Bartolini MK-1 bridge pu (Passive)
- Equaliser: Ibanez 2-band eq
- Factory tuning: G,D,A,E,B
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.