Ibanez STM2 Sam Totman Signature Electric Guitar, Sapphire Blue
Ibanez STM2 Sam Totman Signature Electric Guitar, Sapphire BlueDetails
The signature model of DragonForce guitarist Sam Totman, the Ibanez STM2 electric guitar is designed for fast and furious playing. The neck through construction offers defined tone with easy access to the highest frets. The Iceman body shape and Sapphire Blue finish ensure the guitar will catch the eye on stage while you wow the crowd with the sound from the pair of vicious DiMarzio Evolution pickups.
Product Ref: 37824View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The STM2 has a mahogany wing body with an attractive flamed maple top. It houses an Edge III tremolo bridge, for strength and tuning stability when you rock.
The five-piece maple and walnut neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard that has 24 jumbo frets and attractive angled block position inlays.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Mahogany Wing
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Finish: Sapphire Blue
- Bridge: Edge III Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Construction: Neck Through
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Radius: 400mm
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Angled Block
- Width at Nut: 43mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® Evolution® Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® Evolution® Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Selector
- Controls: Volume
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.