Ibanez T80N Troubadour 80 Watts Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
Ibanez T80N Troubadour 80 Watts Acoustic Guitar Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 37930View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable & Powerful
The Troubadour is designed for the small venues, featuring a solid, road-worthy construction while still packing a punch. Its 80 watts of power and 10’’ Coaxial speaker produces more than enough for practice and performing, while its volume and 3-band EQ allow for excellent tone tweaking to ensure you have the perfect sound. Channels for both guitar and microphone make the Ibanez T30 a versatile amp, and its aux input allows players to play along to music or backing tracks. Its aesthetic is designed to look like a hand crafted boutique amp, bringing sophistication and vintage style to players on a tight budget.
Incredible Tonal Enhancements
If the natural beauty of the amp isn’t enough, then Ibanez have included a range of controls to deliver incredible soundscapes and enhance your tonality. An in-built chorus can be dialled to the perfect setting, letting you infuse your sound with a natural sounding dual tone. The reverb provides a wide variety of tonal possibilities to improve your playing experience. The invert phase button and notch filter control offers even more control over the amp, letting players invert the phase of the signal to avoid feedback.
- Amp Type: Solid State
- Power: 80W @ 4 Ohms
- Speaker: 10’’ Coaxial w/Tweeter
- Cabinet: Closed Back w/Tilt-Up System
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4'’ Guitar Jack, 2 x Microphone XLR, Aux, Footswitch
- Outputs: Headphones, Line Out (L/R)
- 2 x Volume
- 2 x Treble
- 2 x Middle
- 2 x Bass
- 2 x Chorus
- 2 x Reverb
- Notch Filter
- Master Volume
- Aux Volume
- Phase Invert
- 2 x Level
- 2 x Phantom
- Height: 340 mm
- Width: 340 mm
- Depth: 300 mm
- Weight: 9kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.