Ibanez TAM100 Tosin Abasi Signature 8-String Electric Guitar
Ibanez TAM100 Tosin Abasi Signature 8-String Electric GuitarDetails
Made for Tosin Abasi, guitarist with progressive metal band Animals as Leaders, the Ibanez TAM100 electric guitar is an 8-string monster with plenty of personality. The DiMarzio Ionizer8 pickups were made specially for Tosin, with a warm, tight sound from the neck pickup, clean, balanced tones from the middle pickup and powerful mid response from the bridge pickup.
Product Ref: 37825View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TAM100 has a basswood body with an attractive quilted maple top. The FX Edge III-8 fixed bridge is double-locking for extra tuning stability, and was made specifically to handle and augment the awesome extended range of 8-string guitars.
The five-piece wenge and bubinga neck is topped with a matching 24-fret wenge fingerboard, enhanced with pearl block position inlays.
Extra tonal options are provided by the coil tap switch, allowing the bridge and neck pickups to offer single coil sounds as well as regular humbucking tones.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Bridge: FX Edge III-8 Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Wenge/Bubinga
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Wenge
- Scale Length: 27" / 685.8mm
- Radius: 430mm
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearl Block
- Width at Nut: 55mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® Ionizer8™-N Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio® Ionizer8™-M Single Coil Middle Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® Ionizer8™-B Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Selector + Coil Tap Switch
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Gold
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.