Ibanez V72ECE Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Natural + FREE Ritter Gigbag
Product Ref: 40125
Ibanez V72ECE Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Natural + FREE Ritter GigbagDetails
Although Ibanez V series guitars are considered entry-level instruments, they come with high end features. The V72 ECE features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, chrome covered tuning machines, and an Ibanez AEQ200T preamp with undersaddle pickups. Now with a FREE Ritter gigbag!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ibanez AEQ200T preamp on the V72 comes with 2-band EQ with built-in tuner optimized for use with Ibanez Under Saddle Pickups. A 7 segment LED display enables you to tune, in the dark, on stage whenever necessary.
All those hours of practice are finally paying off, that means it's time to move forward and refine. Maybe you're preparing for your first solo acoustic set and you want to be sure the performance is just right. You want a guitar you consistently enjoy playing, an instrument that's a pleasure to get to know. One you can communicate with. Maybe you've found yourself with more time lately and you're looking to get back into jamming with friends or you just want to have some fun and unwind after work. Whatever the reason, you know it's time to move on to a quality acoustic instrument.
Ibanez AEQ200T Preamp
The Ibanez AEQ200T 2-band tone control with built-in tuner is optimized for use with Ibanez Under Saddle Pickups. The 7 segment LED display enables you to tune, wherever and whenever necessary.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Body.
- Top: Spruce.
- Back & Sides: Mahogany.
- Bridge: Rosewood.
- Finish: Natural High Gloss.
- Neck: Mahogany.
- Tuning Machine: Chrome.
- Nut & Saddles: Ibanez Ivorex II.
- Fretboard: Rosewood.
- Pickup: Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup.
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ200T Preamp w/ Built-in Tuner.
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins.
- Strap Button: Ibanez Strap Button for Acoustic Guitars.
Please Note: Tuner requires a jack cable to be inserted to enable its functionality
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.