Ibanez miKro GRGM21M Electric Guitar, Vivid Pink
Ibanez miKro GRGM21M Electric Guitar, Vivid PinkDetails
Product Ref: 71710View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Delivers Powerful Tones
Combining a lightweight Poplar body with a smooth Maple neck, the GRGM21 MiKro produces a pleasantly large sound considering its compact body size and scale length. Not only light in weight, Poplar offers an increased high frequency response to deliver a bright and sparkling tone whilst the Maple neck offers a lightning quick playability. A set of Ibanez’s infinity R humbuckers deliver thick, punchy tones that make it perfect for all modern style playing.
The miKro Design
The Ibanez miKro series offers the same quality and sound as the rest of their guitars, but is designed with smaller hands in mind. Featuring a short scale neck, small body design, medium frets and a GRGM neck profile, the Ibanez Micro series delivers a comfortable play for young musicians and seasoned players alike.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Poplar
- Bridge: Fixed
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Vivid Pink
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 400mmR
- Scale: 22.2”
- Frets: 24 Medium
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 43mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Infinity R Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Neck Pickup: Infinity R Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Selector
- Tuning Machines: Diecast
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case Included: No
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.