Jackson Ellefson Concert Bass Guitar V, Black
Jackson Ellefson Concert Bass Guitar V, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 68652View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ellefson Concert Bass features powerful dual EMG HZ35 active humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions, providing plenty of girth for fluid playability. Utilising ceramic bars magnets with steel, the tone created is warm with a smooth attack and an exceptional mid-range response resulting in a thick, articulate sound.
David Ellefson Signature Bass
David Ellefson is infamous for being the bassist of metal band 'Megadeth'. He has cemented his reputation in the rock world for his aggressive yet unique playing style. Renowned for being one of the forefathers of Thrash Metal, this guitar has been designed with his playing style in mind, with every component picked to suit his style.
One of the most unique features of this bass guitar is the integrated 3-band EQ. The 3-band EQ gives you optimal control when it comes to shaping and sculpting the sound you desire. With three separate knobs for added control, you can mould the tone to the sound you are trying to achieve.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Contoured Basswood Body
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: High Mass IV
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Profile: Special profile shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21 Jumbo Frets
- Inlays: Shark Fin Inlays
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® HZ35B
- Neck Pickup: EMG® HZ35N
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.