Jackson JS Series Dinky Minion JS1X, RW, Neon Green
Jackson JS Series Dinky Minion JS1X, RW, Neon GreenDetails
The Jackson JS Series Dinky Minion JS1X delivers you the classic Jackson tone, looks and incredible playability but at an affordable price. The Jackson Dinky features a Poplar body with a 1-piece Maple neck, a 12'' radius Rosewood fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets with Jackson's classic sharkfin inlays. Equipped with a pair of Jackson high-output humbuckers, the Dinky Minion delivers a powerful tone despite its 2/3 size. Whether you prefer the feel of a smaller guitar or simply need an easy-traveling instrument that's jam-packed with features, the Jackson Dinky Minion is perfect for you.
Product Ref: 79592View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Equipped with two high-output Jackson Humbuckers, the Dinky Minion delivers a classic tone that can be used in many applications. Controlling this powerful duo is easy with the 3-position blade and master volume and tone controls. This simple layout, easy operation and affordable price makes the Dinky Minion the perfect choice for beginners, or players on a strict budget.
Classic Jackson Angled Headstock
As with many Jackson guitars, the iconic headstock is angled at 17 degrees, which increases pressure on the strings and helps them stay in the nut slots. An increase in string pressure means there is no loss of string vibration between the nut and the tuners, which equals better sustain and an overall smooth play without fatigue.
The Jackson JS Series Dinky Minion features a string-through-body which consists of the string going through the body of the guita and being fed through the back. The advantage of this type of bridge provides an enhanced sustain, along with improved tuning capabilities.
- Equipped with a duo of high-output Jackson Humbucking pickups
- Limited edition Neon Green finish
- 22.5" (2/3) scale is perfect for beginners, or players with smaller hands
- Rosewood fingerboard with stunning pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Classic Dinky body shape for the ultimate comfort
- Double cutaway provides easy access to the higher frets
- A Graphite reinforced neck for improved stability
- 3-position blade for quickly selecting between pickups
- Lightweight poplar body allows you to play for longer
- A Speedy bolt-on neck with a sculptured heel allows the ultimate comfort for playing solos
- A string-through-body with hardtail bridge for improved tuning and enhanced sustain
- Stylish angled headstock provides even tension on the strings
- Series: JS
- Body Style: Dinky
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Colour: Neon Green
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed neck backshape
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 22.5"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Heel: Sculptured
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:Jackson Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Posiotion Blade
- Bridge: Jackson® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control knobs: Black Domes
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.