Jackson JS32 DKA-M Dinky Electric Guitar, Gloss Black
Jackson JS32 DKA-M Dinky Electric Guitar, Gloss BlackDetails
Product Ref: 45985View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Jackson JS32 Dinky features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut providing a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speedy at the high register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
With the Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Special double locking tremolo bridge and locking nut system the Jackson JS32 Dinky provides the capability to produce a range of unique sounds and accents whilst the locking nuts provide advanced tuning stability essential for performing musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double Locking Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple (Graphite Reinforcement)
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyester
- Neck Shape: Speed
- Fretboard: Maple
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" (Compound Radius)
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut: Jackson® Floyd Rose®
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® JE10 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® JE10 Humbucking
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.