Jackson Mark Morton D2 Dominion Electric Guitar, Black
Jackson Mark Morton D2 Dominion Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
The D2. Bolt-on maple neck with a compound-radius (12"-16") rosewood fingerboard, 24.75" scale length on a Nato body. Two Duncan Designed humbucking pickups.
Product Ref: 15387View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Jackson bloodline began back in the late 1970s, when heavy music experienced a flamboyant and virtuosic resurgence in popularity and a small Southern California guitar repair shop became the epicenter of a new level of shred-approved excellence.
Ever since then, Jackson guitars have been universally lauded as "the" metal guitars; the shred machines, highly-original, high-performance instruments of distinctive style and formidable substance. From metal?s chart-topping peaks to its darkest recesses, for discerning guitarists all over the globe, Jackson is the only way to go.
The guitars of choice for many incredible Guitarists Jackson has been affiliated with many of the greatest artists such as Randy Rhoads, Def Leppard's Phil Collen, Machine Head's Phil Demmel, Iron Maiden's Adrian Smith, Bullet for My Valentine's Matt Tuck and many many others. Jackson continues its legendary heritage with this fantastic Mark Morton Dominion D2 Electric Guitar
- Body Species: Nato
- Body Style: Dominion
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge: Fully Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .910", 12th Fret: .950"
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius:12" to 16" Compound Radius / 304.8 mm to 406.4 mm
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 629 mm
- Number of Frets:22
- Fret Size: Standard Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875" / 43 mm
- Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Design HB-101B Pickup with Trembucker Spacing
- Middle Pickup:N/A
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-101N Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast Tuners with Jackson® Logo
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.