Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT 6, Matte Black
Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT 6, Matte BlackDetails
Product Ref: 55603View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Bareknuckle Juggernaut Pickups
The Bareknuckle Juggernaut pickups are an extremely powerful set of humbucking pickups which provide the tone and characteristics guitar legend Misha Mansoor requires and more. With a huge amount of tightness and attack the Juggernauts deliver impressive punchy tone perfect for deep, thick riffs whilst the versatile dynamics of an alnico pickup allows tonal variety and crisp, smooth leads.
Push/Pull Coil Tap
Also utilizing a push/pull pickup coil tap the Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT 6 gives you a huge amount of tonal options allowing you to switch the pickup settings from a standard humbucking mode to a single coil making it an extremely versatile guitar excellent for live situations when an array of tones are required.
Jackson Reverse AT1 Headstock
The incorporation of a three top, three bottom machine head pattern helps to reduce sympathetic vibrations by allowing less room between the nut and machine heads to deliver a pure and charismatic tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Top: 0.785" Caramelized Basswood
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Matte Black
- Bridge: Hipshot 6 Hardtail
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple (Graphite Reinforcement)
- Neck Profile: Misha Mansoor Custom
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 20"
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Piranha
- Side Inlays: Luminlay Fluorescent Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Headstock: Reverse AT1 (3 x 3)
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Additional Electronics: Push/Pull Coil Tap
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Juggernaut Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Juggernaut Humbucker
- Machine Heads: Hipshot Open-Gear Locking
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.