Jackson PDX-2 Demmelition King V Electric Guitar, Red
Jackson PDX-2 Demmelition King V Electric Guitar, RedDetails
The Demmelition King V is the brainchild of Machine Head's Phil Demmel and Jackson Guitars, it has the line's classic sharp V-shaped body, with a more aggressive edge thanks to its additional cutouts and set up for the low-tuned brutal player. Its neck-through maple neck features a bound compound-radius fingerboard (12" to 16") with 24 jumbo frets, shark fin position inlays and black-bound headstock with the Jackson logo.
Product Ref: 16672View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Phil Demmel has wowed audiences as part of the mighty Machine Head, his choice of guitars are Jackson's, here is a new addition to the King V legacy in the form of the PDX Demmelition King V, a stylish guitar built for the most brutal of musical styles.
The barrage comes from an EMG HZ bridge pickup and an EMG HZ neck pickup, each with its own CTS volume control and both controlled by a three-way Switchcraft switch. Other features include a Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Low Profile JT580 LP Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Demmelition
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Head Stock Binding: Black
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® HZ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG® HZ Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (Neck Pickup), Volume (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Branded
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.