Jackson PRO SC Electric Guitar, Trans Red Burst
Jackson PRO SC Electric Guitar, Trans Red BurstDetails
Product Ref: 68601View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 Pickups
The dual Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 Pickups have been incorporated to deliver a flexible yet crisp and articulate tone, combining together to create a powerful and warm sound. The Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 are located on the neck and the bridge, working in conjunction to produce a rich, flexible tone with plenty of high output for exceptional cleans and thick, crunchy distortion.
The Ebony fingerboard is a 12''-16'' compound radius fingerboard, designed for technical, aggressive playing styles, which is more curved by the nut allowing you to play at exceptionally fast speeds with ease and comfort.
Jackson Fully Adjustable Radius Compensated Bridge
One of the main problems that can arise through extended use of your instrument is the need to tune it after a few uses. The Jackson Fully Adjustable Radius Compensated Bridge combats this with its adjustable radius resulting in a perfect intonation along the entire neck, allowing more complex chords to ring out properly.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany with Arched Maple Top
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Finish: Transparent Red Burst
- Bridge: Jackson Fully Adjustable Radius Compensated Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Profile: Speed Neck
- Fretboard: Ebony 12''-16'' Compound Radius
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Inlays: Reduced size outline Pearloid Sharkfins
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-1
- Machine Heads: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.