Jackson Pro Rhoads RR Electric Guitar, Snow White
Jackson Pro Rhoads RR Electric Guitar, Snow WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 68543View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan Humbucking Pickups
The dual Seymour Duncan Humbucking Pickups have been incorporated to deliver a flexible yet crisp and articulate tone, combining together to create a powerful and warm sound. The Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking located on the bridge combined with the Seymour Duncan® ‘59 Humbucking pickup located on the neck, work in conjunction to produce a rich, flexible tone with plenty of high output for exceptional clean s and thick, crunchy distortion.
The Ebony fingerboard is a 12''-16'' compound radius fingerboard, designed for technical, aggressive playing styles, which is more curved by the nut allowing you to play at exceptionally fast speeds with ease and comfort.
Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double Locking Tremelo Bridge
The Double Locking Tremelo from Floyd Rose featured on the Rhoads RR is designed to let the guitar's tones ring out without sacrificing your tuning, providing exceptionally accurate intonation along the length of the neck.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Nato
- Construction: Through-Neck
- Finish: Snow White
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Profile: Classic Rhoads
- Fretboard: Ebony 12''-16'' Compound Radius
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Inlays: Alumiloid Shark Fin
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® ‘59 Humbucking
- Machine Heads: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.