Jackson Pro Series Mark Morton Dominion Electric Guitar, Ivory
Jackson Pro Series Mark Morton Dominion Electric Guitar, IvoryDetails
Product Ref: 45907View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Jackson Pro Series Dominion features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut providing a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speedy at the high register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
The incorporation of a neck-thru construction allows the Jackson Pro Series Mark Morton Dominion to produce advanced sustain and resonance by optimizing the maximum contact between the neck and body joint to allow superior vibration transfer and sustainability perfect for when you need notes to ring out for as long as possible.
Having established himself as an experienced and professional guitar player the Pro Series Mark Morton also incorporates his signature DiMarzio pickups which have been designed to provide a sharp attack with a thick body to the bridge tonality whilst the neck pickup delivers a vast amount of presence and definition making them perfect for a range of playing styles and genre's.
The incorporation of a three top, three bottom machine head pattern helps to reduce sympathetic vibrations by allowing less room between the nut and machine heads to deliver a pure and charismatic tone.
Whilst also utilizing a pickup coil tap in both the bridge and neck position the Jackson Pro Series Dominion gives you a huge amount of tonal options allowing you to switch the pickup settings from a standard humbucking mode to a single coil with the two compact mini toggle switches making it an extremely versatile guitar excellent for live situations when an array of tones are required.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Chambered Mahogany
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Body Shape: Dominion™
- Body Binding: Ivory White with Multiple Black/White Purfling
- Finish: Ivory
- Bridge: TonePros TP6 Adjustable Bridge with Stop Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Quatersawn Mahogany (Graphite Reinforcement)
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Binding: White
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Fretboard Radius: 12" - 16" (Compound Radius)
- Inlays: Shark Eye Block
- String Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.75" / 44.45mm
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Headstock: MM Dominion 3 x 3
- Headstock Binding: White
- Truss Rod Cover: Mark Morton Signature
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Additional Electronics: 2 x Mini Toggle Switches for Inside Coil Selection
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Mark Morton Signature
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Mark Morton Signature
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Metal Dome
- Hardware: Gold
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.