Jackson RRT 5 Pro Series Rhoads Electric Guitar, Gloss Black
Jackson RRT 5 Pro Series Rhoads Electric Guitar, Gloss BlackDetails
Product Ref: 45932View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring superior tone Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB and SH-2N humbucking pickups the Jackson RRT5 Pro Series Rhoads delivers an advanced sustain and aggressive high output when in the SH-4 JB bridge position and a clear and bright tonality when in the SH-2N neck position. These Seymour Duncan pickups were originally designed in the UK in 1974 and remain a leading choice from the Seymour Duncan range providing the iconic Seymour Duncan tone perfect for everything from blues to heavy rock.
The Jackson RRT5 Rhoads features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut providing a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speedy at the high register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
The Jackson RRT5 Rhoads incorporates a string-thru body to provide improved tonality and sustain by transferring vibrations and resonance from the string to the body as it goes over the tailpiece and passes through the body.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Bridge: Jackson® Compensated and Adjustable String-Thru Body
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple (Graphite Reinforcement)
- Neck Finish: Oiled Natural
- Neck Binding: White
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Nut Width: 44.45mm
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Nut: Locking
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ SH4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Jazz™ SH2N Humbucking
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware: Gold
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.