Jackson SL2Q Pro Series Soloist Electric Guitar, Transparent Red
Jackson SL2Q Pro Series Soloist Electric Guitar, Transparent RedDetails
The Jackson SL2Q Pro Series Soloist electric guitar has an alder body with a classic double-cutaway shape and a striking quilt maple top.
Product Ref: 33487View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The three-piece through-body maple neck is reinforced with graphite and has a hand-rubbed oil finish. With Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups and a Floyd Rose locking tremolo the guitar sounds great, and it has the looks to match with its striking Transparent Red finish.
The SL2Q has a compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha inlays. Other features include white binding, black chrome hardware and Dunlop® strap locks.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body: Alder
- Top: Quilt Maple
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Finish: Transparent Red
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Radius: 12" - 16" Compound Radius (304.8mm - 406.4mm)
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-Line
- Binding: White, .5mm deep
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH1N Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.