Jackson SLATTXMGQ3-6 Electric Guitar, Transparent Red Burst
Jackson SLATTXMGQ3-6 Electric Guitar, Transparent Red BurstDetails
Product Ref: 68236View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
EMG 81 Neck Profile/85 Bridge Pickups
The combination of the 81 and 85 make the SLATTXMG the guitar for everything from aggressive shredding to finger-strumming. Using powerful ceramic magnets and close aperture coils, the 81 was designed to deliver detailed tone and fluid sustain. The 85 bridge pickups only help to compliment the EMG 81 neck profile, combining to deliver a fluid yet versatile playability. The 85 pickups feature close aperture coils loaded with Alnic V Magnets, making this a powerful pickups with exception tone and versatility.
Solid, Durable Build
The sturdy basswood body and reinforced neck combine to give you a solid, durable guitar that can deal with heavy string gauges and withstand the rigors of extended live use and transportation.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Bridge: Charvel-Jackson Compensated
- Construction: Neck-Through
- Finish: Transparent Red Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3-piece maple with graphite reinforcement
- Neck Profile: Speed Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Nut:Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume/Master Tone/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Contol Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.