Jackson SLX Soloist Left-Handed Electric Guitar, Satin Black
Jackson SLX Soloist Left-Handed Electric Guitar, Satin BlackDetails
Product Ref: 68344View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dual Duncan Designed™ Pickups
The combination of the HB102B and HB103N pickups deliver a crisp, clear tone whilst retaining the highly dynamic articulation. Combined with the basswood body, this results in a crisp, define tone that can be played aggressively and still retain its articulated sound.
Dark Rosewood Fingerboard
Featuring a 12''-16'' compound radius fingerboard, the Jackson SLX is ideal for the more aggressive player. The super-fast 12''-16'' compound-radius rosewood fingerboard features 22 jumbo frets and is perfect for modern metal and rock riffs, allowing you to execute complex, speedy riffs with comfort and ease.
Graphite-Reinforced Neck-Through Design
One of the most unique features of the SLX series is the graphite-reinforced neck-through design. Jackson are renowned for featuring this construction, delivering greater playability and expanded sustain. The neck-through design is normally reserved for high-end, expensive instruments but Jackson have incorporated this design aspect at a fraction of the normal price. The graphite support rods provide even more stability for the neck helping the instrument withstand the rigors of extended live use and transportation.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Construction: Neck-Through
- Finish: Satin Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Profile: Speed Neck
- Fretboard: Dark Rosewood 12''-16'' Compound Radius
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Inlays: Alumiloid Sharkfin
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-102B Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-103N Humbucking
- Machine Heads: Jackson® Branded
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.