Jackson X Series KEXMG Kelly Electric Guitar, Silverburst
Jackson X Series KEXMG Kelly Electric Guitar, SilverburstDetails
Product Ref: 45968View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring high output active EMG 81 and 85 humbucking pickups the Jackson X Series Kelly delivers a sharp attack and a beefy rhythm tones when in the 81 bridge position and a warm and dynamic tonality when in the 85 neck position. EMG pickups are a first choice for many professional musicians such as James Hetfield (Metallica), Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne/Black Label Society) and Matt Tuck (Bullet For My Valentine) as they provide incredible tone, reliable active circuitry and low noise.
The Jackson KEXMG Kelly features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut providing a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speedy at the high register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
With the Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo bridge and locking nut system the Jackson KEXMG Kelly provides the capability to produce a range of unique sounds and accents whilst the locking nuts provide advanced tuning stability essential for performing musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Finish: Silverburst
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking 2-Point Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple (Graphite Reinforcement)
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Neck Binding: White
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 42.9mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Nut: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.