Jackson X Series Soloist SLX Electric Guitar, Black
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 45935View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Jackson X Series Soloist SLX features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut providing a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speedy at the high register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
With the Floyd Rose Special double locking 2-point tremolo bridge and locking nut system the Jackson Soloist SLX provides the capability to produce a range of unique sounds and accents whilst the locking nuts provide advanced tuning stability essential for performing musicians.
The incorporation of a neck-thru construction allows the Jackson X Series Soloist SLX to produce advanced sustain and resonance by optimizing the maximum contact between the neck and body joint to allow superior vibration transfer and sustainability perfect for when you need notes to just ring out for as long as possible.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple (Graphite Reinforcement)
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" (Compound Radius)
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Truss Rod Nut: Dual-Action
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
Electronics & Hardware
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-102B Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-103N Humbucking
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.