Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Mini Wah Pedal
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Mini Wah PedalDetails
Product Ref: 55213View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Full Range Wah
If you have used a Cry Baby you know that its distinctive voicing and sweep range that have become a must have. This smaller version does not skimp on tone or usability, in fact it has a couple of added features that your current full size Cry Baby may not have. Plus since it is loaded up with the legendary Fasel inductor you know you are getting something that will sound truly great.
The CBM95 Cry Baby is based heavily on the current industry standard the GCB95 though you can use an internal switch to go to some more old school voicings. The low voicing focuses in the sound of the pedal to a smaller spectrum which is perfect for more subtle tones, while the vintage setting takes you back to the voicing of the original Cry Baby that can be heard on records throughout the 70's and 80's. Finally the GCB95 (modern) voicing is essentially the same as the current wah pedal that you will have heard in more recent albums.
True Bypass Switching
One thing people have always been asking for in a wah pedal is to make it true bypass and while some do have true bypass now not all of them do. This mini crybaby is not only one of the smallest wahs you can buy today but it is also the friendliest to your signal path and unaffected tone.
- Half the Size of the Standard Cry Baby Pedal
- Three Internally Adjustable Voices
- Full Sweep Range
- True Bypass Switching
- Iconic Fasel Inductor
- Compact Size Perfect for Pedal Boards
- Activation: Pressure Click
- Voices: Low, Vintage and GCB95
- Inductor: Fusel
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Footplate: Gripping
- Housing: Robust Metal
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.