Jim Dunlop CryBaby Wah with Fasel
Jim Dunlop CryBaby Wah with FaselDetails
After more than 30 years, the holy grail of wah components, the legendary Fasel inductor, is back! These inductors are the key to the expressive vocal quality of the early classic wah pedals – and are finally available once again
Product Ref: 3704View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
exclusively from Dunlop And now the most trusted name in wah pedals is also the new worldwide agent for Fasel and so Dunlop has introduced the Original Crybaby featuring Fasel Inside. This wah faithfully recreates the vowel-like sweep and lush harmonic sparkle heard on so many classic recordings. If you want that vibe, you need Fasel Inside And the Original Crybaby has it. Go back in time and hear what you ve been missing with the Original Crybaby from Dunlop.
The GCB-95F comes loaded with the legendary Fasel inductor, which instantly gives you the sound of the classic 60s wahs that are considered the holy grail of wah tone.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etcâ€¦ for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customerâ€™s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.