Jim Dunlop CryBaby Zakk Wylde Wah Pedal
Jim Dunlop CryBaby Zakk Wylde Wah PedalDetails
Guitarist Zakk Wylde, famous for his highly distinctive, no-compromise guitar work with the metalmeister himself, Ozzy Osbourne and his (Zakk's) own band, Black Label Society, has once again added some more pedal power for all fans of his monster sound.
Product Ref: 14645View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Zakk's signature MXR Wylde Overdrive pedal which was launched early last year looked great with Zakk's unmistakeable 'bullseye' design. One other pedal which is never out of Zakk's guitar effects pedalboard is a Crybaby wah wah. So once again, Zakk has joined forces with the Jim Dunlop concern to deliver the toughest, meanest Crybaby wah pedal on the planet - the Zakk Wylde Signature Wah!
Built from the ground up with great tone and rugged durability in mind, the Wylde Wah pedal can stand up to the crushing stomp of metal's reigning king of lead guitar.
Like Zakk, the Wylde Wah is instantly recognisable and features a heavy duty, burnished raw metal casing and contains only totally roadworthy components designed to withstand years of ass-kicking abuse!
The guts of Zakk's wah have been finely tuned to the man's exacting specifications, specially voiced to deliver an extra thick and cutting tone. The single-Q pedal sweeps a truly tone-mungous100K Ohm Hotz Potz potentiometer, with the Effect On/Bypass toggle switch located at the bottom of the pedal's travel, in true Crybaby fashion.
Best of all, like Zakk's MXR Wylde Overdrive, the Wylde Wah won't have you digging too deep in the old pockets for a major slice of wild Zakk wah tone.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.