Jim Dunlop Crybaby Q - Black
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Q - BlackDetails
The 535 wah pedal has been relied upon by artists such as Jeff Beck, Joe Satriani, Chad Kroeger (Nickelback) and Prince. They have all looked to this wah pedal for their sound - it is known as the guitarists swiss army knife for wah-effects. Use this pedal to put more expression and “voice” into a guitar melody
Product Ref: 26057View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 535Q works like a standard Crybaby, but adds a whole slew of customizable functions. You have the ability to take control over your wah tone, and can select your frequency range for the "sweep" of your pedal. Further adjustment is possible using the 'Q' control. Once you've got your sound, make sure it gets heard with a variable boost of up to 16db that can create endless sustain on any note.
The wah range selector knob allows you to select a tonal range that is best suited for your expression needs. By turning the knob clockwise, you get lower register ranges and counter-clockwise for the higher ranges. High ranges tend to sound more punchy and sharp as in Hendrix's Voodoo Child, while lower ranges have a more deeper growling feel like Jerry Cantrell's Chewy.
Q ControlThe Q adjustment controls the sharpness of the bandpass filter. High Q is a very selective and sharp, choose a high Q in combination with high gain for super shrill leads. The lower Q settings has a very broad bass and has more of a musical quality that doesn't affect your tone as much as high Q settings.
Boost ControlBy turning the volume control knob you can control the amount of gain in your signal. Turning the knob clockwise will increase your gain to up to 16db. Hit the red boost button to activate the boost. This is great for any lead work that you think might need a kick.
- Available Frequencies: 420Hz, 400Hz, 375Hz, 340Hz, 290Hz, 250Hz
- Power Supply: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter
- Battery Supply: Yes, Single 9 volt battery
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.