Jim Dunlop EP103 Echoplex Delay Pedal
Jim Dunlop EP103 Echoplex Delay PedalDetails
Product Ref: 68975View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rich, Vintange Tone
The EP103 features 3 modulation knobs including controls for Volume, Delay and Sustain. These three knobs give you maximum control over your delay tone letting you modulate the parameters to create the sound you are looking for. This pedal is ideal for a range of applications from echoes and short delays to breathy chorus effects.The Delay control sets the time between repeats from 40 to 750ms, the Sustain control sets the number of repeats, and the Volume control sets the output level of your repeats One of the most unique functions of the EP103 is the 'Age' knob which lets you affect the tone to give it an aged and vintage tone by adding subtle distortion and distress.
The Echoplex Delay Pedal also features tap tempo functionality, for up to 4 seconds of delay time, when you hook up an M199 MXR Tap Tempo Switch (Sold Separately). The dry path is all analog with Constant Headroom Technology, which provides a full 20 volts of headroom and also a choice of true relay or trails bypass. The EP103 can be set for 100 wet mode along with stereo input and output modes.
Premium Quality Design
As well as offering a range of delay effects and tonality, the stomp-sized box is also compact and sleek in its design features. Moving on from its predecessor the EP-3, this scaled down version of the original FX pedal packs in just as much functionality at an affordable price range. As well as being sleek and compact, this fx pedal features digital audio paths and the hi-fi analog is 100 dry on the original signal path.
- Vintage Echoplex EP-3 tape echo warmth and modulation used by greats such as Eddie Van Halen and David Gilmour
- Hi-fi analog and digital audio paths
- Age control varies delay tone from pristine to dark and dirty
- Delay control provides 40–750ms of delay time
- Tap jack provides up to 4 seconds of delay with an optional M199 Tap Tempo Switch
- Studio-grade low noise floor
- Stereo In/Out capability when using TRS cables
- The delay signal has the same tonal circuitry as the Echoplex Preamp
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.