Jim Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsys Mini Fuzz
Jim Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsys Mini FuzzDetails
Product Ref: 52829View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
During the period between '69-'70, Jimi Hendrix appeared at his most noted live appearances?Live at Woodstock, Live at Berkeley, and Live at the Fillmore East?using a mysterious red Fuzz Face Distortion with white knobs. That fuzz box sounded completely different from any of the other Fuzz Face pedals in Jimi?s arsenal, snarling with a far more aggressive, biting tone.
The pedal itself has been lost to history, but its unmistakable tone lives on in the recordings of those three iconic shows, and Hendrix fans have tried to copy that sound for years. We are happy to say that this quest can finally come to an end.
Pouring tirelessly over all of the different customised circuit designs Jimi used over the years, Jim Dunlop engineers have narrowed down this elusive fuzz tone to a version of the Octavio® circuit that didn't have the octave up signal. After making a few tweaks, they've nailed it with the Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face Mini Distortion.
Now, you can get the same Fuzz Face tone Jimi used to woo the masses at some of his most famous performances. It comes in a pedalboard-friendly Fuzz Face Mini housing, complete with an AC power jack and an on/off status LED.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.