Jim Dunlop Slash Classic Wah Guitar Pedal
Jim Dunlop Slash Classic Wah Guitar PedalDetails
The Jim Dunlop CRY BABY SC95 is a descendant of the original CRYBABY Wah Wah pedal that has been a standard in the world of music since its introduction in the late 1960's. The new Slash Classic Wah from Dunlop is both revolutionary and classic, right down to its hot rod metallic red finish and cutting edge circuit design.
Product Ref: 26046View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Jim Dunlop SC95 CRYBABY Slash Classic Wah guitar pedal is an essential tool for the hard rock icon's style as his single cutaway and Marshall amp. The Slash Classic deploys a searing high gain distortion paired with the Fasel-loaded Classic circuit for instant lead tone that not only cuts through, but sings with a sweet and lush top end. Convenient LEDs tell you whether distortion and wah are on or off. Batteries are readily accessible from the top of the rocker pedal.
- Descendant of the original CRYBABY Wah Wah pedal that has been a standard in the world of music since its introduction in the late 1960's
- High gain distortion circuit
- LEDs to indicate distortion on/off and wah-wah on/off modes
- Tuned to Slash's specs for more upper midrange focus and sparkle
- 18-Volt operation to add more headroom and clarity
- The SC95 Dunlop Slash Wah features the heralded Fasel
- Inductor for a sweet and singing top end
- Inductor: Custom Wound Low Noise 560 millihenry high "Q"torroid
- Input Impedance: .7 Mega Ω
- Ouput Impedance: < 1 K Ω
- Sweep Range: 340 Hz - 1.7 KHz
- Signal to Noise: >102 dB A Weighted
- Bypass: Hardwire DPDT Bypass
- Effect on LED's: Located on both sides of pedal
- Power: +9 VDC @ <3 ma., 5.5mm x 2.1mm positive barrel negative center or standard 9 volt battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.