Keeler Designs Pull Low Gain Overdrive Guitar Pedal
Keeler Designs Pull Low Gain Overdrive Guitar PedalDetails
The Pull pedal by Keeler Designs is the ultimate low gain overdrive pedal. It has three controls, Volume, Gain, and Tone.
Product Ref: 13564View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It is the perfect for those smokey bluesy tones. This pedal is one that one will leave on all the time and vary the gain with your guitar volume knob. It adds an incredible fatness and girth to your tone.
The Pull stacks amazingly well with other pedals. Try it after or before other pedals. A couple favorite combinations are:
- Guitar -> Keeler Designs Push pedal -> Keeler Designs Pull pedal -> Amplifier
- Guitar -> Keeler Designs Pull pedal -> Keeler Designs Shove pedal -> Amplifier
The Pull can be powered by battery or a 9v (negative center pin) adapter. It is true bypass and has a high luminosity LED.
The Pull is handmade in the USA by Rob Keeler.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.