Korg SDD-3000 Programable Digital Delay Pedal
Korg SDD-3000 Programable Digital Delay PedalDetails
Product Ref: 50269View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Korg SDD-3000 features a head amp with ample headroom, a filter circuit that modifies the feedback sound, and modulation waveforms that allow a diverse array of delay effects. In addition to specifications that will satisfy SDD-3000 users, it provides many new functions such as eight delay types, long delay up to 4,000 milliseconds, selectable modulation waveforms, stereo input/output, and MIDI. The user interface has also been updated for dramatically improved ease of use.
Eight different delay types give you a wide range of variety
At the core of your sound-shaping, you can choose from a total of eight delay types. In addition to the original SDD-3000 delay, there's also analog delay modeling that provides the warmth of a BBD device, a TAPE model that reproduces a tape echo, the clean MODERN delay sound, the fantasy-like KOSMIC delay which adds pitch change to the reverb sound, REVERSE which plays the delay sound backward, a pitch shifter placed before the delay, and PANNING which controls the stereo position of the output. A wide range of delay effects can be produced with this single unit. In addition, there's a ducking function that lets you apply delay only when the input is at a low level.
A faithful replication of the original SDD-3000's preamp
Its preamp was one of the most important factors that raised the SDD-3000 to the status of a legendary effect unit. The thick, preamp sound that distinguished the SDD-3000 was a decisive aspect of its character. Many musicians even used the SDD-3000 in a bypassed state simply as a preamp in order to obtain this effect. It goes without saying that the SDD-3000 PEDAL faithfully replicates this preamp. Ample gain and headroom are maintained, and input/output attenuators are also provided. This lets you set the input/output levels optimally when using this unit, meaning that in addition to guitar, you can use it with a variety of instruments including analog synthesizers, keyboards, and vintage effects, and be confident that the SDD-3000 PEDAL's potential will be maximized for any audio source.
Two bypass modes to suit your needs
For the bypassed sound, you can choose either the direct sound that has been routed through the preamp circuit and adjusted by the gain setting to an appropriate level, or you can choose a true bypass sound where relay switches connect the signal lines directly without passing the signal through any electronic circuitry whatsoever, thus ensuring that the unit does not affect the sound in any way.
A filter circuit that modifies the feedback sound
A low-cut/high-cut filter can be applied to each delay repeat, allowing a range of effects from a natural softening to a harder emphasis. By using the inverter to reverse the phase of the delay sound, you can also obtain flanging effects.
Five types of modulation waveforms to modulate the delay time
One of the characteristics of the SDD-3000 was its modulation capability for modulating the delay time. This function dramatically expands the range of delay sounds, giving you even more expressive power. The SDD-3000 PEDAL gives you a choice of five new waveforms, allowing you to generate complex sounds such as chorus, vibrato, doubling, wow/flutter, and Doppler effects, giving this unit a variety of possibilities that go beyond the bounds of existing delay effect units.
Sync mode lets you specify the delay time as a note value
In addition to using the tap function to set the delay time intuitively, you can use the Sync mode to specify the setting in terms of a note value. You can choose from 11 note values ranging from whole notes to 32nd notes, making it easy to set up those signature sounds of world-class rock bands known for their delay sounds, such as a rhythmic "dotted eighth note" delay.
LCR function lets you obtain multi-tap delay effects at a single touch
The LCR function provides right, center, left, and feedback settings that can be set independently, letting you obtain multi-tap delay effects instantly.
A total of 80 programs (40 banks x 2 channels) can be saved
A total of 80 different delay sounds that you've created on the SDD-3000 PEDAL can be saved as programs. It comes from the factory with 40 stage-ready programs already housed in the internal memory, ranging from standard delays to more unique types, as well as song presets that recreate the delay sounds used in famous songs.
Use an optional foot controller to enhance your performance
By using an optional foot controller, you can control the parameters with your foot. You'll be able to control multiple parameters simultaneously, so that even complex delay effects can be obtained easily.
- All features of the legendary SDD-3000 digital delay, packed into a pedal unit.
- A total of eight delay types that include analog delay modeling, the KOSMIC effect that generates a fantasy-like sound, reverse, and panning.
- The preamp that defined the sound of the SDD-3000 is faithfully reproduced.
- A filter circuit that adds change to the feedback sound
- Choose from five types of modulation waveforms that modulate the delay time. You can also create waveforms that interpolate between two types, and make fine adjustments to the waveform.
- Use special sound-shaping techniques such as flanging, chorus, vibrato, doubling, and Doppler effects.
- A wide range of delay times is available, from 1 millisecond to long delays with a maximum of 4,000 milliseconds.
- Sync mode lets you specify the delay time in terms of 11 different note values ranging from whole notes to 32nd notes.
- A total of 80 programs (40 banks x 2 channels) can be saved.
- LCR function lets you create multi-tap delay effects.
- MIDI connectors are provided, allowing you to trigger program changes from an external device, or to transmit program data as a bulk dump.
- Seamless bypass and program changes allow you to retain the reverberant sound when switching
- Reliable true bypass design
- An optional foot controller can be used to control multiple effect parameters simultaneously
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.