Korg Stageman 80 Rhythm
Korg Stageman 80 RhythmDetails
Product Ref: 71540View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-Output Stereo System
Equipped with dual 40W high-output amps, the Stageman 80 delivers powerful volume levels that will cover smaller to medium sized venues. Tuned to give you a well-balanced and natural tone, the system delivers exceptional sound quality with thick, punch low-end and tight, extended high-range. The amps utilise class-D amplification technology for maximum energy efficiency and impressive audio quality
One of the most prominent features of this dual-system is the built-in rhythm machine. Boasting a wide range of high-quality rhythm patterns, the system takes advantage of Korg's advanced sound-generating technology. The rhythm loops are based on performances by professional drummers and percussionists, utilising Korg's 'Real Groove Technology' that delivers natural and intuitive phrases to be generated at a range of different tempos. The rhythm machine features around 3GB of rhythm loops, including 24 genres, covering a range of styles and tempos from rock and blues to jazz and boss nova. High-quality rhythm sections are triggered at the touch of a single button, allowing you to to quickly access and/or change the rhythm at your will. The memory function of the rhythm machine allowing you to save and recall your favourite rhythms and tempo settings, as well as being able to create original drum tracks to utilise in your performance.
Recording, Playback and Mixer Functions
As well as acting as a portable PA and rhythm machine, the Stageman 80 also features easy-to-use recording and playback functionality allowing you to record your performance and play it back at any time. The intuitive recording and playback functionality allows you to undo and redo recording as well as marking desired locations to play back as a loop while you overdub your recordings. This provides you with the power to create, play and edit live performances at the touch of a button. As well as playing back recordings, the system will also function as an audio player, allowing you to play back audio files from an SD card.In addition to the recording and playback functions, the Stageman 80 also features an integrated mixer system that lets you mix a variety of input source simultaneously. The mixer includes a mic input, two instrument inputs and an Aux input featuring line-level stereo output, allowing you to connect devices such as an iPod or keyboard. The two-band EQ allows you to tweak and craft your sound, including effects such as Reverb to enhance your sound.
- A stereo 80W high-output system provides high-quality sounds
- Rhythm machine function with excellent presence
- Simple-to-use recording and playback functions
- Mixer function that meets a variety of needs
- Acoustage function for added spaciousness
- Convenient tuner and metronome functions
- Foot switch input for greater control during live performance
- Flexibility for any performance location
- Rhythm Styles: 24 rhythm styles (8 Beat1, 8 Beat2, 8 Beat3, 8 Beat4 Shuffle, 8 Beat5, Unplug1 Cajon, Unplug2 Conga, Unplug3 Djembe, Oldies, Country1, Country2 Train Bt, Country3 3/4, Rock1, Rock2, Blues1, Blues2, 16 Beat1, 16 Beat2 Shuffle, 16 Beat3, Jazz1, Jazz2 3/4, Latin Jazz, Bossa, Samba) Two variations for each rhythm style Each variation has three patterns (basic, fill-in 1, fill-in 2)
- Tempo: 48 - 240 bpm
- Chain Function: 30 banks (up to 999 measures can be registered in each)
- Recording Format: PCM audio WAV format (file name extension .wav), 44.1 kHz, 16-bit
- Recording Time: Depends on the SD card used; approximately 100 minutes per 1 GB
- Maximum Continuous Recording Time: 3 hours
- Number of Songs: Maximum 50
- Number of Multi-Track Recordings: Depends on the remaining free capacity of the SD card
- Undo/Redo: Once
- Playback Formats: PCM audio WAV format (file name extension .wav) 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, Stereo
- Maximum Data Size (Time): Depends on the memory card used; approximately 100 minutes per 1 GB (for WAV data)
- Maximum Number of Data Files (Number of Folders): Up to 99 songs (per folder); a total of eight folders M1–M8 inside the PLAYER folder can be used
- Playlist Function: 10 banks (up to 24 songs can be registered in each)
Mixer Effect Section
- Effects: Reverb effect
- Equalizer: BASS, TREBLE
- Other: ACOUSTAGE (wide stereo effect)
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Type: Chromatic
- Calibration: 435 - 445 Hz
- Tuning Guide Tone: Three types (guitar, bass, piano)
- LED: 7-segment four-digit LED
- Usable Cards: SD card: 1 GB - 2 GB SDHC card: 4 GB - 32 GB
- MIC IN Jack: XLR-3-32 type, input impedance 4.7 k-ohm, nominal level -43 dBV
- INPUT 1 Jack, INPUT 2 Jack (Guitar, Bass): 1/4" monaural phone jack, input impedance 1 M-ohm, nominal level -26 dBV
- AUX INPUT Jack: 1/8" stereo mini-phone jack, input impedance 10 k-ohm, nominal level -17 dBV
- FOOT SW Jack: 1/4" stereo phone jack, usable foot switch: VOX VFS5 foot switch
- HEADPHONE/LINE OUT Jack: 1/8" stereo mini-phone jack, maximum level 0 dBV, 30 mW, 32 ohm
Power Amp Output
- Power: Maximum 40W x 2
- Power: 4” 4Ω × 2M
- Power Supply:DC 19V, six D batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride are supported)
- Battery Life: Approximately 20 hours (when using alkaline batteries) Approximately 18 hours (when using nickel-metal hydride batteries) * Varies depending on the batteries used and the conditions of use
- Current consumption
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- With stand folded down: 398 x 242 x 231 mm / 15.67” x 9.53” x 9.09”
- With stand extended: 398 x 310 x 285 mm / 15.67” x 12.20” x 11.22”: Angle 26°
- Speaker stand mount diameter: 35 mm
- Weight: 8.4 kg / 18.52 lbs (Excluding batteries)
- Included Items: AC adapter (DC 19V), Card strap
- Accessories: Foot switch: VOX VFS5
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.