Korg TM-50TR Tuner, Black
Korg TM-50TR Tuner, BlackDetails
The Korg TM-50TR Tuner is fully equipped with versatile features that will benefit your musical performances. Featuring a tuner, metronome and tone trainer in one compact handheld unit. The Korg TM-50TR is cleverly designed to analyse your playing and improve your sound & technique, and the quality of your practicing. Available in Black and Silver.
Product Ref: 77591View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tone Trainer Function
As well as operating as a tuner, the Korg TM-50TR is also equipped with a tone trainer function that evaluates your sound in great detail. Whilst playing a sustained note on your instrument, this clever function detects the pitch, volume and tonal character of your note. The LED screen allows you to see each of these elements on a graph in order for you to see if your sound is stable, and if it requires improving. This is a particularly great feature for practicing and finding the optimum sound.
Sound Out and Sound Back Functions
The Korg TM-50TR Tuner is packed with many features, including a sound out function which provides you with a reference tone to tune by ear.You can select your own choice of reference tone in a three octave range, covering a wide selection of instruments.
On the other hand the sound back function allows you to train your sense of pitch. This function works by playing back your note through the internal speaker which is then shown on the LED screen. The benefit of this feature lets you check the pitch by eye and also by ear, thus enabling you to tune your instrument with accuracy.
The Korg TM-50TR Tuner wouldn't be complete without a metronome feature, which allows you to tune your instrument as well as keeping time. Built-in to the compact unit is also fifteen rhythm variations with standard time signatures from 0 to 9. Also includes sophisticated rhythms such as duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats.
- The tuner detects pitch, volume and tone
- Tone Trainer function analyses your sound as you play your instrument
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone from the built-in speaker
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound
- The metronome further develops your sense of rhythm and offers fifteen rhythm variations
- Periodic metronome function is ideal for practicing
- Features a compact body packed with numerous functions
- Large colour LCD display for improved visibility and easy operation
- Includes a folding stand on the rear, which provides stability in a free-standing position.
- Auto power-off and memory backup functions
- Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4” mono), PHONES jack (1/8” stereo mini)
- Speaker: Dynamic Speaker (23 mm)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours (A4 continuous input, tempo 120, four beats, maximum volume, when using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 111 x 82 x 18 mm / 4.37” x 3.23” x 0.71”
- Weight: 108 g / 3.81 oz. (including batteries)
- Colour Variations: Black (TM-50TR-BK), Silver (TM-50TR-SL)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying proper operation
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: C1 (32.70 Hz) - (4186.01 Hz) for a sine-wave
- Reference Tone: C3 (130.81 Hz) - C6 (1046.50 Hz) 3 octave
- Tuning Modes: Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO) Tone Trainer function is available
- Calibration Range: A4 = 410 - 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: Better than +/- 1 cent
- Sound Accuracy: Better than +/- 1 cent
- Tempo Range: 30 - 252 beats per minute (bpm)
- Tempo Setting: Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
- Time Signatures: Total 15 (0 - 9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats)
- Periodic Metronome Setting Range: 0 - 4 measures (with a setting of 0 the function is off)
- Tempo Accuracy: +/- 0.3
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.