Kustom HV100 Tube Guitar Combo Amp + DFX
Kustom HV100 Tube Guitar Combo Amp + DFXDetails
The HV100 utilizes an exclusive new Kustom preamp circuit that combines a 12AX7 vacuum tube known for its robust tonal qualities with solid-state circuitry that provides consistency and reliability. To maximize the tube's distinctive audio characteristics and dynamic range, the HV preamp circuit operates at high voltages. The resulting tone is rich, dynamic and loaded with harmonic content.
Product Ref: 13130View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The HV100 features 100 watts (RMS) of output power combined with two 12-inch Celestion guitar speakers. It provides two channels, each with Gain and Master Volume controls. This Dual Master system lets players easily get natural tube overdrive and compression on the Rhythm channel as well as the Lead channel. The HV Series EQ consists of passive Bass, Middle and Treble controls on each channel that are the same specifications as Kustom's award-winning, all-tube Coupe amplifiers. The HV100's speaker-emulated Direct Out and variable Volume Boost controls are also borrowed from the Coupe.
The Volume Boost is a cool feature in itself, allowing players to dial in the perfect volume level for solos, and then activate this boost using the optional HV footswitch.
An all-new 24-Bit Digital Multi-Effects System has been created exclusively for the HV Series. It offers 16 hi-fidelity, programmable effects with increased flexibility thanks to Tap or Toggle functions for each effect, letting players fine-tune their choices. For example, Delay times, Reverb tails and Tremolo speeds can all be tapped to desired settings. Alternately, the Spring Reverb effect can be toggled between three different tonal selections; the Rotary Speaker can be ramped between speeds; and the Octave selection can be toggled to choose Octave Up or Octave Down.
The optional HV100 footswitch is used for switching channels, activating the multi-effects system and turning the boost On or Off. For added flexibility, the HV100 also provides a Toggle/Tap footswitch jack that, when used with a single-function momentary footswitch, lets players access all of the HV's Toggle/Tap functions while in performance.
Another cool feature: The HV100 has two retractable feet on its bottom front edge that, when extended, change the angle of the amplifier. This way, players can angle the amp upward to hear it better when performing. It's a simple, but very effective idea.
In all, the HV100 provides real tube tone and feel in a versatile, performance-oriented package. Feel the voltage. Only with the High Voltage Series from Kustom.
- RMS Wattage: 100 Watts
- Speaker: 12" Celestion (x2)
- Channels: Lead & Rhythm
- Lead Preamp Modes: 4 High Gain
- Rhythm Preamp Modes: 4 Clean
- Tube Preamp: 12AX7
- Tone Controls: Dual 3-Band
- Effects: 16 Programmable
- Dual Master Volume: Gain & Volume
- Variable Boost: Yes
- Effects Loop: Send & Return
- Direct Out: Speaker Emulated
- External Speaker Jack: Yes
- C D/Tape/iPod Input: Yes
- Toggle/Tap Tempo: Front Panel & Footswitchable
- Footswitch: Channels, Boost & Effects
- Dimensions (mm): 483H x 711W x 318D
- Weight: 54 lbs/ 24.5 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.